High compliance specialist construction services
V2R Projects specialises in construction services that require sites to remain operational and require high compliance.
So whether you engage us from the design stage, or whether we are brought in for construction, we take our responsibilities very seriously. Our experience in live environments including health, government departments and mining, mean we are adept at risk assessment and management. We know what to do to get the job done safely, with minimal or no interruption to operational assets.
Delivering specialist projects
If your company’s values align with ours, then we’d love to collaborate with you. We believe that by combining knowledge, expertise and experience, we can deliver high value and high-quality construction projects. We thrive on sites that are challenging and require high compliance.
What we bring to every construction project
V2R recognises that each project is unique – we bring you innovative design solutions that deliver outcomes focused on end users. Early engagement designing with end user focus allows V2R Projects to provide alternative construction methodologies for improved functionality, cost and delivery times.
- Risk mitigation and innovative solutions – V2R Projects reduces uncertainty and potential costs by
working with you to identify a project’s potential risks. We work with your project team to create solutions and mitigate risk exposure for all project stakeholders. This is especially beneficial in operational and high compliance environments.
- Market access – We bring consolidated and efficient access to the local construction industry. We operate locally and have established long-term relationships with a variety of trade contractors and suppliers throughout remote and regional Queensland.
- Delivery certainty – We’re experienced at project management and pride ourselves on delivering quality projects on time and within budget.
- Capability and cost – We have Tier 1 contractor experience and capability whilst maintaining the efficiencies of an appropriately resourced local business. Our personnel have major project experience both regionally and in the major city centres, however, our overhead structure is geared towards project delivery without the corporate burden. We realise lower trade and supplier costs through efficient construction delivery and business relationships that allow for better trade market pricing.
- Local expertise and local industry knowledge – Our team’s combined experience provides excellent local building knowledge which is applied to all projects we deliver. This helps us utilise the most efficient and suitable construction techniques, to provide the best construction cost and performance
- Accreditation and certification – Our directors all hold unrestricted Open Builders Licencing and team members maintain Safety / Environmental / Quality Systems. Our systems are also designed to accommodate our customers’ management systems in existing operating environments.
- Performance – We have a strong reputation locally and nationally. Our partners have demonstrated performance in delivering many challenging projects locally and remotely across Queensland, Northern New South Wales and Northern Australia.
- Mobilisation and project alignment – We are locally established across several regions throughout Queensland so there are minimal mobilisation costs, and we are able to respond immediately in most cases.
- Post construction support – We can provide longterm post construction services through our ongoing and expanding presence throughout the regions.